Timetables and routes
From 1st July 2022 till 31st August 2022 two free transports will be organised in Bled, intended for locals and visitors. The service is not intended for organised groups of passengers:
- The Pokljuka bus starts from Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled, past the main bus station, Rečica, Gorje to Pokljuka plateu (Rudno polje). (50 seater bus)
- The Bled bus connects the Bled countryside (Zasip, Ribno and Bohinjska Bela) with Bled. (30 seater bus)
Transport of dogs
Public transport providers have their own rules and mostly do not accept dogs on their buses. However, certain exceptions apply: guide dogs, police dogs, military dogs, rescue dog units and mountain rescue service dogs accompanied by a guide, guide dogs with a guided person. The provider of organized transport in Bled and Pokljuka also accepts dogs on their buses under certain conditions:
- The dog owner takes full responsibility.
- The owner guarantees that he meets all the conditions applicable under veterinary legislation for t. i. non-commercial movement (entry into public places and means of public transport).
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs must have a muzzle.
- Dogs should not be wet and dirty.
- Dogs are not allowed to move freely around the seat or. vehicle and must not pollute the vehicle.
Transport of bicycles
The Pokljuka bus also allows transport of up to 5 bikes, on the hook of the bus.
- INFORMACIJSKO SREDIŠČE TRIGLAVSKA ROŽA BLED: + 386 (0)4 5780 205, every day between 8:00 in 18:00
- TURISTIČNO INFORMACIJSKI CENTER: +386 (0)4 574 11 22, from Monday till Saturday between 9:00 a. m. and 6:00 p. m., Sundays from 9:00 a. m. till 5 p. m.