Every day (except Sundays) during July and August, we invite you to join a guided tour to discover the attractions in the surroundings of Bled. The bus tour is free for holders of Julian Alps guest cards: Bled and Julian Alps guest cards: Radovljica.
From Bled, we take you on a discovery of the cultural, natural and historical attractions of the surrounding towns and villages.
The majority of the tours begin in Bled, however, the tourist bus also picks up guests in all the large campsites and at selected bus stations in Lesce and Radovljica. Therefore, every morning (except Sundays), 6 days per week, you can discover one of the interesting places or natural attractions of Radovljica, Begunje, Kropa, Tržič and Jesenice in the Gorenjska region, while a tour of Bled with a local guide takes place once a week. We also guide you along theme paths and to see other attractions that would be hard to otherwise find alone, and in some places there are even some special experiences arranged just for you!
Price of half-day trip: €25 per person, free of charge for children up to the age of 10. Price includes bus transport, local guide service on the bus, local guiding according to itinerary, organisation costs, VAT. Museum entry fee’s are not included, unless this is clearly stated in the programme.
Tickets may be purchased:
- on the bus in cash
- at the Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled, Tourist Information Centre Bled, the Radovljica Tourist Information Centre, the Tržič Tourist Information Centre, the Begunje Tourist Information Centre
- on the website www.radolca.si
Excursions are free for holders of Julian Alps: Bled and Julian Alps: Radovljica benefit cards. Guests staying for at least three nights in the municipality of Bled are entitled to a free Bled guest card. Guests staying at least two nights in partner accommodation in the municipalities of Radovljica, Jesenice and Tržič are entitled to a free Radovljica guest card. Cards can be obtained from your accommodation provider.
- Monday: The unique Dovžan Gorge and the town of Tržič
- Tuesday: Ironforging Villages beneath Jelovica
- Wednesday: Slovenia’s Gem – Bled
- Thursday: From the Jesenice foundries to the green Vintgar gorge
- Friday: The Podljubelj valley with a mine and concentration camp
- Saturday: Tales of two castles – Castle Kamen and Altgutenberg
More information about Hop on & Discover.